Parish of St James’s Bramley
The Annual Parochial Church Meeting will be held by Zoom at 11:45 am on Sunday, 4th October 2020. This will be preceded by a meeting for the election of churchwardens at 11:30 am.
1) For election of parochial representatives of the laity as follows –
(a) To the Deanery Synod: three representatives.
(b) To the Parochial Church Council: three representatives.
2) For the appointment of the Independent Examiner or Auditor.
3) For the consideration of the Annual Report of the PCC for 2019 (copies previously distributed)
4) For the consideration of the financial statements of the council for the year ending on the 31st December (previously displayed in the church porch and copies circulated)
5) For the consideration of other matters of parochial or general Church interest.
In this Notice, ‘parish’ means an ecclesiastical parish.