We shall be remembering the events of the first Good Friday and Easter Day during the coming week at various events:
Maundy Thursday, 18th April:
- 19.00: Fellowship Supper in Cross House: a simple meal of soup, bread, cheese and fruit, as we remember Jesus’ Last Supper with His friends.
- 20.00: Holy Communion in the church
Good Friday, 19th April:
- 10.00: Children’s Good Friday service: explaining what happened and why Jesus chose to die on the cross. Part of the service will include building an Easter Garden.
- 14.00: An Hour at the Foot of the Cross: hymns, Bible readings and prayers, as we remember Jesus’ last hours of pain and suffering.
Easter Day, 21st April:
- 10.30: Easter Family Communion, celebrating the joy of the risen Christ together as a church family.
We very much hope that you will come and join us at one of these services as we celebrate this glorious festival together.